2017-18 ADS CE Courses
Care Credit will host an evening seminar on utilizing Care Credit in dental practices for patient financing
The ADA will present a seminar on managing a dental practice in the increasingly complicated world of Medicaid accountability.
Wednesday November 8th
Webinar on Medicaid Compliance Plans
The ADA will host a free webinar from noon-1 pm CST on Nov. 8 aims “to help make sure all members of the dental team correctly handle and abide with applicable state and federal regulations when treating Medicaid patients.” The ADA Council on Advocacy for Access and Prevention and its Medicaid Provider Advisory Committee will host the webinar, Medicaid Compliance Within a Pediatric Dental Practice: Utilizing a Self-Audit. Dr. Jessica Meeske, of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, is the presenter. Dr. Meeske will discuss what a Medicaid compliance plan is and how dental practices can benefit from having one.
To register, click here.
Thursday November 9th
ADA will host a webinar on Thursday, November 9, 2017 from 2-3 pm CST
(11am - noon AST) that will discuss “how dentists can use social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat to market their practices.” Kathryn Inman will lead the webinar, Social Media Marketing: How to Tell Your Practice’s Story.
- Facebook 101: Making the right impression, mobile vs. desktop, types of posts to avoid, and handling negative reviews while keeping HIPAA in mind
- Showcase your practice’s personality through Facebook campaigns
- Learn what content does best on Instagram, as well as promotional and educational posts that benefit your practice
- How to use Twitter in real-time to engage with your patients
- Learn how to share your practice’s story in 10 second Snapchat interactive videos with your followers
To register for the webinar, visit here
The ADA has an extensive library of CE course available online for members, many at no cost. You may also register for CE tracking at the ADA Library site.
TDIC has an elearning center for members. Completion of the course gets members a 5% discount on TDIC premiums